Kristen has over 14 years of experience riding and competing. Starting out with hunter jumpers before making the switch to dressage over 10 years ago. She worked as a working student at a warmblood breeding farm that specialized in breeding and training horses for jumping and dressage. She has been involved with Arabians, her first love, since 1996. She has attended both as an auditor and participant, many clinics such as; Walter Zettl, Jan Brink, Matt McLaughlin, Kristi Wysocki and others. Kristen is a graduate of the USDF “L” program with distinction, and is currently pursuing her USEF “r” dressage Judges license.
- USDF “L” Program Graduate, with Distinction
- USDF Bronze and Silver Medals- earned entirely on Arabian and Half-Arabians
- 80+ Regional titles in Dressage and Sport Horse classes.
- 20+ National titles in Dressage and Sport Horse classes.
- College of Central Florida- Degree in Equine Studies: Exercise Physiology- Graduated with Honors
- College of Central Florida- Degree in Equine Studies: Business Management- Graduated with Honors
- College of Central Florida- Certificate: Equine Assistant Manager
- AHA Awards include- Rider of Honor/Supreme Honor, Horseman of Merit/Supreme Merit, Rider of Excellence Champion.
Kristen has competed in dressage through FEI Intermediare 1, Sport Horse Under Saddle, Sport Horse Show Hack, Sport Horse in Hand, and various hunter jumper classes. She has worked under an Equine Veterinarian for overall health care and foaling and breeding care. She has extensive experience handing and starting young horses and stallions.
- President of the Ocala Arabian Horse Association-2012
- Region 12 Sport Horse committee chair-2012
- USEF Member
- AHA Member
- USDF Member
- AHAF Member
At Centerline Sport Horses we believe in creating a healthy environment for the both horse and rider. By starting from the ground up, and building trust and confidence in our horses we can start on the path to success. This combined with a customized nutrition program, classical, correct dressage training, and a program designed with the horses health and soundness in mind, we can develop exceptional equine athletes and outstanding partners.
There is no personal agenda, together we can develop goals for you and your horse, and whatever those goals may be, we are committed to helping you get there. Our goal is to give you and your horse the trust, confidence, and tools to go out there and achieve your goals. If that’s just enjoying your horse and training at home, or competing on a national level, we want to get you there. We want to give you the support you need, once you’re a part of Team Centerline, you’re family.
“You must in all Airs follow the strength, spirit, and disposition of the horse, and do nothing against nature; for art is but to set nature in order, and nothing else.” ~ William Cavendish the 1st Duke of Newcastle