BOARD AND TRAINING
$750- Includes full board and training. This includes two lessons a month on the horse that is in training. This does not include costs for farrier, dentist, deworming, veterinarian services, or other associated costs. Please feel free to contact us directly so we can discuss the goals you have for you and your horse. Whether that is competing your horse, having your horse campaigned for you, having your stallion managed and competed, or simply furthering you and your horses education together, we are here to help you reach your goals. We specialize in training in dressage and sport horse, this includes show hack, sport horse under saddle and in hand.
All fees below include hauling but do not include entries and stalls.
- Sport Horse Nationals- $2,000
- Region 12- $1,000
- USDF Regional Championships- $1,200
- Class A local Show (Week long)- $500
- Class A local shows (Weekend)- $300
- Coaching at shows- Please contact us with pricing for your specific needs.
- Please contact us for booking dates and fees.
- 45min. Individual Lesson $35 (On Farm with Michael Brown)
45min. Individual Lesson $40 (Off Farm with Michael Brown)
- 1 Hour. Individual Lesson $45 (On Farm with Kristen Petzold)
- 1 Hour Indicidual Lesson $55 (Off Site with Kristen Petzold)
- 30 Min. Individual Lesson/Childs Rate $25 (On site only. With Kristen Petzold)
PRIVATE LESSON PACKAGES -
- 4 lessons ($35 Savings) – $135
- 8 lessons ($65 Savings) – $255
- 12 lessons ($145 Savings) – $335
BOOKED HANDLING (Schooling)
- “A” Rated Show (Weekend) $75*
- “A” Rated Show (Weeklong) $95*
- Regional Show $115*
- National Show $165*
CATCH HANDLING (No Schooling)
- “A” Rated Show $50
- Regional Show $50
- National Show $60
ADDITIONAL FEES- (These services are included for training horses)
- Body Clipping – $125
- Hauling – $75 min. (.95 a mile thereafter)
- Evaluation – $40
- Sale Horses- 15% of sale price on horse sold.
- Braiding (Pulled manes)- $65
- Braiding (French and tails)-$ 30
Please feel free to contact us to discuss pricing for your specific needs.
* Fees do not include farrier, veterinarian, breeding, travel, lodging, entries, or any other incurred expenses*